Cut Your Phosphate Costs 80%
This closed loop washing and filtration system is ideal for phosphate cleaning and degreasing applications. Used in hundreds of finishing systems, the PhosphaterTM power washes with phosphate solutions and recycles the solution for reuse. PhosphaterTM can also be used with Riveer above ground wash racks or an existing trench drain or sump. This zero discharge system allows for environmentally safe acid washing and employs a stainless filtration system, many of which have been in constant use in this application since 1998. The unit comes with a regenerative blower to suck up wash water from Riveer above ground racks or shallow sumps. Sump pumps can also be used when appropriate.
The PhosphaterTM is ideal for pretreatment applications in powder, paint, E-coat, and plating systems. Because the wash solution is being recycled, users can acid wash as long as necessary without worrying about sending thousands of dollars of chemistry down the drain. The Riveer Phosphater has saved powder coaters tens of thousands of dollars every year by recycling phosphate pre-treatment chemicals. Whether you are degreasing equipment or applying phosphate conversion coating, the Phosphater can save you time and money while the closed loop system ensures environmental compliance.
A Multiple Stage Solution
Your Riveer systems can be engineered and built to handle multiple stages of pretreatment cleaning, rinse and sealing. These different stages work together to provide unparalleled equipment cleaning while preventing ground water contamination and simultaneously reducing water and sewage costs.
See the Phosphater™ in Action
Watch this video to see the Phosphater™ in action. The Phosphater can save you time and money while the closed loop system ensures environmental compliance. Each Phosphater wash rack is watertight and seals securely to adjoining racks to prevent gaps in containment.
- The PhosphaterTM provides a cost effective means of cleaning equipment while preventing ground water contamination and simultaneously reducing water/sewage costs.
- Can be set up with multiple stages for a little extra investment, wash, rinse, coat. Up to five stages with your recovery system.
- The standard PhosphaterTM is closed loop (the effluent water may be disposable under some conditions in some areas, check with your local water treatment plant).
- Each PhosphaterTM wash rack is watertight and seals securely to adjoining racks to prevent gaps in containment. Riveer can build you custom size pads with built-in high speed recovery for quick changeover from wash to rinse without delay or cross contamination.
- The all stainless steel PhosphaterTM uses vacuum to recover wash water from above ground wash racks, trench drains and mats.
- Standard filtration with this system includes an oil coalescing and oil skimming, ozone injection, 24/7 recirculation, a pressurized line feed and two absolute filters.
- Built-in regenerative blower provides suction to recover water from steel racks, in-ground sumps
- GripStartTM operation
- Recycles phosphate solutions, alkaline solutions, rinse solutions and water
- Stainless steel
- 200-gallons of solids settling
- NEMA 4 electrics
- PLC controlled
- Continuous ozone injection
- Oil Coalescing
- Automatic oil skimmer
- Absolute filtration to 5 micron – 24/7 Continuous recirculation