- US Navy and US Army approved for rising fixed and rotary wing aircraft
- Safe-for-aircraft 175 PSI
- Completely self-contained
- Ideal for anti-corrosion PM of civil and military aircraft
- Designed for flight light AGE towing
- Dual wands for faster rinsing
Want to know more about this product?
ARC is simple to operate and maintain. The trailer-mounted unit is completely self-contained and stand-alone, and will operate in a broad range of environmental conditions (from 34F-140F). Little operator training is needed with our GripStartTM system; one button starts and stops the unit, and auto-start and shutdown technology automates the pumping cycle to ensure minimum pump wear and reduce generator demand. No calibration is needed for this technology.
ARC operates on JP-8, other common aircraft fuels or diesel. It can be supplied with on-board or external supplies of water for continuous use when a clean water supply is available. Water can be held in a 1000-gallon tank that allows for a lengthy run time when no water is nearby.
Another benefit of the system is its ability to be easily transported. It can be towed with HMMV, TUG, or other common AGE. It features a 6″ to 28″ tow bar height, surge brakes, stout and fully boxed trailer construction and a 7000# axle set rating. Baffles help to stabilize the tank by reducing the free-surface effect. ARC is transportable in accordance with MIL-STD-209, 1791, and 913.
- Run dry protection
- Auto fill for unattended fill-up
- Low RPM CARB tier 3 Generator
- AGE retracting grounding cable
- AGSE parking brake and DOT trailer
- Min 12-hour operation with on-board fuel
- On-board storage for components, spares, support equipment
- NEMA 4 electrical construction
- Water-cooled low RPM diesel generator
- Variable angle spray nozzle
- Advanced AGM battery for long storage life and exceptional power
- Fully ruggedized structure with custom frame to provide a low center of gravity
- Perimeter protection bumper to prevent damage to frame
- Automatic shut-down for low pressure, high temp, low Hz or high Hz
- Full protection circuitry for pumps, motors, and generator
- IEC CE standard components
- Easily drained for storage and transport with large dump valves
- Available with hot water
- Available with 2 additional guns (simultaneous use for 4 users)